Tuesday 16 June 2009

Love the boy


I have an announcement to make!!!!
For those of you not in the know yet, Terence proposed to me at the Ritz on Sunday :)
He made me the happiest girl alive when he went down on one knee. 
I DID NOT SEE IT COMING.
But now, I have a fiance and a sparkler from Charlotte Atelier which I proudly wear. 
Of course the diamond matters (would you believe me if I insisted otherwise?) and he did NOT disappoint!
Hahaha.. So I have my childhood sweetheart's promise to marriage. 
And nothing could be better! :) 
We made it WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

princesscookie said...

on my god!! congrats girl!!!

janet

Anonymous said...

eh i forgot to add that im really happy for you though its like duh that we see this coming. HAHA! if you need bridesmaid right, call me okay. HAHAHA!!!

cherlene said...

my dear! i havent been on your blog for the longest. time. ever. (considering that i used to frequent it pretty much say back a year or 2? n i only recalled abt it while on janet's blog.haha)

and my, my! what a pleasant surprise when i saw the picture of the ring right on top! :D

and agreeing to the above comment from ur friend carissa, "duh that we see this coming". duh! i think we all saw that coming yearrrs ago ;)

anw, congrats once again! :)

cherlene said...

anw i just noticed the background of the second picture. was this another of your "staying at friend's house to do proj" again? teeheehee.

:)

Becca Koh said...

eh cabbage! Thanx. hahahaha. i am damn thrilled that you are coming back soon ok. eh i thot you are supposed to be the baker of my giant wedding cake???? rmb our silly plan in sec.4? bear is my hairstylist and koko play the trumpet or sth. hahahaha. can't rmb the roles of the rest tho. think mel collect money. and pau is my assistant on that day?? ahhaa

Becca Koh said...

janet! :) thanx again. GREAT hearing from you!

Becca Koh said...

CHERLENE! HELLO!!!!!!! glad that you came by again. you totally made me laugh at your second post. ahahaha.. but yes, will admit that you were spot on, although now we fiance and fiancee can have more freedom!!! hahaaa.. how's life? are you pursuing your degree now or working? Thank you for your wishes! Love you babe