Wednesday 30 September 2009

Come with me together, and we can take the long way home.

Ok, I'll let the pictures do the talking. Sorta, almost, maybe felt more like summer today. Oh speaking of which, we caught (500) days of summer at the movies yesterday :) Not your typical rom com indeed. Zooey Deschanel is quirky cute! I think she must be like that in real life or her acting's pretty good. Either way. And temp. was 26dc today (big smile on face). which made showering in the morning and at night that bit easier on the bones (yesssssssssssss. I am that crazy girl who's hung up enough on her cleanliness to still shower twice a day). Ok, I remembered I said would let the pics do the talking (click on them for a clearer look).


The cinema, right in our own Bondi Westfield mall, which is what is Great World City to me in Sydney.


My lipstick!!! All eaten away with my lunch!!! Haha.. and the gangsta's in the hood yo!


Was going for a Grease lightnin'! look. This is Sandy's dress and she borrowed Danny's jacket :)


Can you see us??????


A fabulous installation/exhibit at Bondi Westfield. All the mannequins are clothed in the season's latest!


Introducing my favourite sleepwear label: Peter Alexander! And the packaging...what a dream!!!!!! :)


And this FABULOUSLY nautical-chic slip is what I bought!!! Fun fun fun!!!!


I think this is what all campuses should be like. This is my favourite spot for sunbathing & people-watching at UNSW :)


"We are young, we run green, keep our teeth nice and clean. See our friends, see the sights, FEEL ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


Chanel. Mother of my Chantelle. Chantelle is my 21st birthday gift from Terence. Have you seen her yet????? Will post pics of her soon :) She's almost a year old now. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. tick-tock.


Can you see the mannequin's hair??? So cute and yet glammed up by the camellias. What a hoot! This is the Chanel store at Bondi Westfield-yes, everything is here. I HEART.


This is my big sofa. I invite you to come sit with me hahaha.


This is Central Railway Station. Reminds me just a little bit of London. Which I miss tons and tons.


Terence. Slightly miserable cos he was waiting for his food to come. He was hangry (hungry+angry). Hahaha. Ok am totally making this up.


Lunch at Drunken Geisha which serves up asian cuisine. This was my Nasi Goreng. Hmmm.. not spicy enough by a mile. Best I ever, ever, ever, ever had was at Banyan Tree Bintan.


If I stare hard enough, I believe sambal chilli + chilli padis will miraculously appear...NOT :(


Terence's shot. Lovelieeeeeee! Looks like a painting. A little pop-artish. I likey.


The tram home. Nap time!!!

No comments: